Thursday, July 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Mia & Max...!

Even though Mia was a rescue we have her "papers"...
Her birthday is July 31, 2004...
When we rescued Max... it was late Sept. 2006 and he was approximately 8 weeks old..
So
If you count back...his birthday should be sometime in late July....
We asked Mia and she was OK with sharing her birthday...
So
July 31st became Max's official birthday...
Today they are 10 and 8 years old..!!
 
Old dogs.....old people....
No wonder there is soooo much gray hair around the house...!!
 
Misskitty's official birthday is Halloween....
after all she is a "devil" cat...
 
..Hope is Forever..

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Mia and Max! Hope you all have a great day and celebrate those two cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Max and Mia. Tell them not to eat too many sweets - it's bad for their teeth. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday. I like adopted furry guys. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. I like adopted furry guys. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to the pups. I adopted my dog. She was about a year and 2 or 3 months when I got her so I counted back and that put her birthday in July so I chose July 4th so I would remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Max and Mia!

    ReplyDelete